Same Day Appliance and Air Conditioning Repair in Miami Beach, FL
Call NOW: (888) 669-2604
Visit us at: 910 West Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
We offer our customers with:
- Same Day Appliance Repair In Miami
- Free Estimates With any Completed Appliance Repair
- Sunday Appointments with no extra charge
- Trained and Certified Appliance Technicians Only!
Microwave Repair Oven Repair
Dishwasher Repair Disposal Repair
- Living in Florida mandates Air Conditioning; when it breaks down, you want it repaired FAST we offer fast, courteous service in a fraction of the time it takes other companies.
Service Area Includes:
Miami Lakes, 33014 Hialeah, 33015 Hollywood, 33026
Cutler Bay, 33170 Cutler Ridge, 33157 El Portal, 33138
Miami Shores, 33138 Miami, 33127 Miami Gardens, 33054
Olympia Heights, 33165 North Miami, 33162 Miami, 33132
North Miami Beach, 33160 Miami Shores, 33138 Miramar, 33023
Kendall, 33156 Coral Gables, 33145 Biscayne Park, 33161
Experts in Major Brands Such As:
|Bryant||Heil||Sears||Jenn Air||And more.|
- We service and repair all brands and models for major appliance, heating and air conditioning units. Our service call is free with any repair that we perform and we always provide a written estimate before the repair, which must be authorized by you in order for us to complete the service
- We don’t charge extra for travel or if you need a repair on the weekend or at night. With the most competitive prices in the Miami area, we also have a low-price match policy to we ensure that you pay the lowest price for any appliance, heating or air conditioning repair.
Air Conditioning FAQ:
A. It sounds like your fan stopped working. Most small air conditioners don’t need any freon fill-ups.
Q. My window air conditioner is making a low sound and is not blowing out any cold air Jane. Miami, 33132
A. This seems to indicate that you have a bad compressor, which is pretty costly, or it may be a bad fan motor.
Oven Repair FAQ:
Q. I have a GE oven that heats up but whenever I try to change the temperature down, It will cool all the way down without stopping. -Sara. Miami 33132
A. Try checking the thermostat. A bad thermostat can cause a problem like that.
Q. My Viking range doesn’t heat up at all. The oven part does not work although the burners seem to. -Ricardo. Coral Gables 33145
A. Your Viking range most likely needs a new bake igniter, this is very common.
Q. Help! My oven isn’t starting but my DSC stove works! -Sam. Miramar, 33023.
A. Try checking your igniter. A bad igniter can be the root of your problem. The stove and the oven have separate ignitors.
Q. My washer is making very loud noises. -Jason. Hollywood, 33021
A. This can due to a number of causes- it most likely is your washer drum or bearings.
Q. My Frigidaire washing machine won’t drain any water. Help! – Jean. Cutler Ridge, 33157
A. This may be from a broken drain pump that is not allowing the washer to drain any water. This can also be the result from a bad control board.
Dryer Repair FAQ:
Q. My GE dryer makes really loud noises when it’s working. – Chris. Kendall 33156.
A. You should check your drum and bearing, they may be the cause of this. You should also not continue using your dryer before getting it repaired, doing so can damage your dryer more.
Dishwasher repair FAQ:
Q: My dishwasher is not filling up with any water. -Charles. Kendall, 33156
A: You should look at your inlet water valve. A broken inlet water valve can cause the dishwasher to stop filling up with water.
I wanted to thank all of the great people working at Top Miami Beach AC Repair! You guys really saved the day with my Trane air conditioner. I was sure it was a big, expensive problem and was very happy that you guys were honest enough to show me how to simply pick up the braker... :)